Pass it On

Pass it On
Share the Love

9.05.2011

Practice Yoga Postures

Physical exercise and stretching always help me feel more invigorated and able to tackle the day. My daughter is much more active and interactive these days, so I have to make sure to keep up with her. She is also very inquisitive and ready to learn. She is excited about trying new things. I have shown her stretching before and we also watch a dvd of prenatal yoga (it's what I've got). She is very interested in learning and seems to have no trouble giving the poses a shot.

Among the information I have saved over the years...I found this really wonderful short and sweet at home yoga routine that anyone can do!

You can find this easy routine online at yogajournal.com



I showed these papers to my daughter and she was thrilled!
We will put it up on the wall and give it a try daily to get us moving!

No comments: