Pass it On

Pass it On
Share the Love

8.01.2007

Colorado Wedding and Rocky Mtn National Park

I recently attended a wedding Colorado. It was in a beautiful little town called Estes Park which is a good 8 hours from Santa Fe. I took the scenic route there and I totally enjoyed the chaging landscape and views in every direction. The wedding was also beautiful and held on a lush lake near the lodge where we stayed. My friends Susannah and Max are perhaps the most connected and loving couple I know, so it was wonderful to be part of their special day. When I left I took a very scenic route through Rocky Mtn National Park and took some great photos. It took me nearly 12 hours to reach Santa Fe again...whew I was tired! It was so much fun to take off on my own and experience the beauty of nature.

No comments: