Pass it On

Pass it On
Share the Love

12.11.2012

An adventure in hand bags...

Last summer while visiting my family, I happened upon a line of handbags designed by Susan Handley called Beijo. I was gifted two of the bags and began carrying the Unchain my Heart in Buttercup when I arrived home in Santa Fe. I researched more about Beijo and it's founder, her story and the fellowship created through becoming a fashion consultant. I wasn't sold right away, but I was intrigued.

I began to notice more often and almost immediately, I was receiving compliment after compliment on my bag. Both men and women alike were drawn to take a closer look and to approach me to say so. I was now motivated to look deeper.


What I found was a woman like myself, trying to provide for her family and wanting a meaningful way to approach it. Ms. Handley began her adventure in fashion design when she was ten years old. Ten years ago she turned that childhood hobby into a dream come true. Partnering with other empowering and faithful women and men, Susan Handley has turned her passion into a way for anyone to step out into the world of fashion and fellowship to make a living. They share their ideas, strategies, and enthusiasm with everyone who is on the team. It is sold much like Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and Tupperware, through direct sales hostess parties. And as the company is growing their presence is becoming more known all amidst the fashion world.




On A Mission, One Bag At A Time
“I am inspired and energized by the letters and emails that I receive from Beijo Independent Fashion Consultants and customers alike; enthusiastically sharing the positive changes they have experienced since discovering Beijo. From the beginning, my mission has been to help others find balance, self-confidence and financial independence. Through the years, thousands of Independent Fashion Consultants across North America have had the opportunity to earn or replace an income… and experience positive changes in their own lives.”
“However, the real reward has been to watch the mission extend and impact beyond Beijo’s boundaries. Our Company, as well as the Independent Beijo Fashion Consultants, often support and partner with local and national charities, and associations. These remarkable people and their selfless gestures, help to remind us all that it’s not just about the bags.” ~ Susan Handley founder and designer Beijo Bags

A bag for every woman, a woman for every bag. This collection is intent on fulfilling style, function, and longevity while playing with color and flair beyond your average accessory. Every woman can feel like a million dollars without having to spend a fortune. Parties require no obligation other than friends, fun and a desire to play dress up with a fine line of handbags that will make you feel feminine and will have you attracting the attention every woman deserves!




You earn rewards for the sales from your party and can then move from hostess to fashion consultant for even more benefits.

The company makes it easy to access all the resources to properly begin and run your very own business. They provide marketing materials, tools for success, training, conferences, and much more.
The best part is that Beijo is built on an inspired reason and offered to others as a template for success, giving each individual the opportunity to make their Beijo experience what works in their life and their schedule. It is an opportunity as well for meeting new people, sharing new adventures, and providing a job that is fun, rewarding, and fit to your needs.

So far I have enjoyed being part of Beijo tremendously. There is an open market waiting to be explored, new things I can learn about business, people, and effective sales and a chance for me to pass on the faith that makes this company shine.



To explore Beijo on your own, please visit my website and have a look.
http://mstoltenberg.beijobags.com


You can also contact me at mchel313@gmail.com with any questions or to start your adventure with Beijo today!









No comments: