Pass it On

Pass it On
Share the Love

9.30.2011

Chasing down the Story

Someone posted a really thought provoking story that touches the heart, today on facebook. I read it, became teary eyed as do most people that read it and decided to try and find out where it originated. Thanks Sherriann for posting this story. Thanks for being my friend!

The story begins...
"I was walking around in a supermarket when i saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.''


I tracked it down to this knowledge base search engine. Here is the story Avoid Drunk Driving.

I also found it other places, like on a post at the site thoughts.com, where users can sign up to share and connect with like minded people.
Here is the post I found. DeeinFL has a blog via thoughts.com that showed up pretty high up on the goodle search list. Go Dee!

Then I went about to find the earliest posting. Not that easy.
The majority have been about 4 days ago to now. I did find this blog posting from July 1, 2011 on a blog called Ego-Wise.

And I also found this...facebook cringing?

Then I added the words very first occurrence to the search for this mysterious writing and this was the top result. Real Miracles and Angel Visits.
Hmmm, interesting.
I clicked to read the whole thing...here.
I also looked further into Bible Probe which provided this story to the internet. That is a bit more of a collection of controversial topics effecting religion and our world atmosphere. I can't say I agree or disagree whole heartedly with any of the view points on this web site. I also do not argue against their right to be present. This story was somehow linked here through so many similar search words and then the added three, very first occurrence.

I only saw one post with the name of the person who was said to have been THE person to have authored this touching story from personal experience. Tammie Parkini posted this story on allaboutgod.net

I am delighted that searching for a facebook post brought me back around to God several times throughout the journey of this post. Thanks God.


That some good can be derived from every event is a better proposition than that everything happens for the best, which it assuredly does not. ~James K. Feibleman

No comments: